Monday, March 16, 2015

The Grumpy Kid

This little guy was the talk of the Kids Ranch today because he took the title for 'Longest Frown Held in a Single Day.' Poor little guy, kept up this frown all day, for literally 5-hours straight. It was not until he saw his dad when he turned that frown upside down! I am not going to lie, I wonder if his face was hurting...I mean, I've heard that it takes more muscles in your face to frown that it is to smile. Hmmmm. Well, I am glad he was reunited with dad, because I just felt so bad that nothing we did could make him smile. Even when you gave him a cookie, that frown was still there.

It was just really impressive...holding that frown for that long. Of course, I had to take a photo. And well...I sent it to my supervisor and well, that is when it all exploded. Sales decided to make a few...I mean, a bunch of memes of this poor child. Enjoy.

I wonder if any of these pics will go viral?

TheChristyBel
Grumpy Kid
Grumpy Cat's Owner?
Nothing Could Change That Frown to Go Upside Down







My Favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment