Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Teton Sunset

This evening after Marc's Avalanche course, we decided to take a drive into the park to get out of town and embrace the clear skies for a Teton Sunset. We drove all the way up 89, right before the Moran junction. The weather was great (super warm - we didn't even need a puffy!) and the skies were clear! I think both of us really needed the drive into the park. The calmness and quiet that the park provides really clears your headache in your head and not gonna lie, it was great having a 'nature date' with Marc. We totally took a bunch of photos and Marc attempted to give me a 'spark notes' version of a lesson on how to take photos with his camera...that is too be continued for the summer. Haha. Ohhhhhh...and I got to see my most favorite animal ever. Guess what animal that is? Made the evening that much better! Enjoy the photos! More to come...Marc is editing them.

TheChristyBel

His Photo Came Out So Much Better!
Plus There are Moose in This Picture!
Photo Credit to Marc Sweet
A Teton Clear Sky Sunset - Beautiful
I've Missed This View.
My Fave...Animal...Ever!
Just Browsing the Bitterbrush!
I Love It When He Nerds Out...on Animals...and His Art.
Beautiful Sunset
Photo Credit to Marc Sweet
Captured a Sundog!?! Maybe!?
Photo Credit to Marc Sweet
Attempting to Take a ChristyBel Photo...Through the Binocs.
Sleeping Indian Over the National Elk Refuge
Look At That Handsome Indian and The Sunset On Him!
Enjoying Time in the Park and Taking Photos Through My Sunroof!

No comments:

Post a Comment