Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dreaming of the Day I Get a Cat


Had an adventure all over the town of Laramie in search of Betta food. Every store was out of stock, including Walmart! So, resources told me to go Pet Pantry near my apartment. They had what I needed, except they only accepted cash...how weird is that. I never carry cash anymore! But before I left to go to another store, I encountered the most adorable and friendly cat ever. Once we locked eyes, it followed me all over the store, rubbing itself against my leg, purring, meowing, letting me scratch it behind the ears and on its back. And if you didn't give it the attention you wanted, it would jump up at your legs like a dog would! Haha. It was adorable! I want a cat sooooo bad! Hopefully in a few months when I am back in Jackson! Marc, please!?! 

Xo TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment