Monday, March 23, 2015

Best Spring Break Ever



Kissing A Moose
National Museum of Wildlife Art
Photo Credit to Marc Sweet
This past week has been such a wonderful break from school. Being with some wonderful people, staying in a different place other than campus, and reuniting with some animals, people, and views was exactly what I needed from the stress that came with Spring Semester. I was able to drive back west to Jackson Hole for spring break. I was a little worried in regards to roads and it still being 'winter' out in the Forever West, but surprisingly, the roads were incredibly clear and dry. Actually, my week in Jackson Hole was really warm! There was no new snow, and a lot of the snow that was already on the ground either melted, became rotten snow, and was really mushy. Spring is slowly settling into the GYE.
I am really excited...because that also means, summer is right around the corner and well...my graduate school journey will be over as well!

Home stretch with a great brain break in between. But I left Thursday late-morning to head west and arrived in Jackson around 4:30pm. I went straight to visit with my friend Sarah for a well-needed girl chat on some awesome comfy couches. Talking about our plans for summer was just getting both of us really excited for what was to come in the near future and making this transition to become a Jackson Hole resident again was getting more real!

Oh...I guess I can announce that I will be moving back to Jackson Hole come June (at least for the next year or so). I am really excited to start this new chapter in my life with some wonderful people in a wonderful place. But more details will come about post-graduation when that gets closer. :)

Visited the Hunters Barn
Near the Teton Science Schools Kelly Campus
Old Horse Shoes!
Watching Tourists SWIM in the Kelly Warm Springs
Warning: You Do NOT Want to Swim in This!
Anyways, back to my awesome break. Most of my break I worked at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Being around that community and those little ones was awesome! Super good feelings! When I was not working at the Kids Ranch, I adventured around town, went to a music festival, visited the National Museum of Wildlife Art, cruised up and down the park, hung out with friends, babysat, and of course, worked on my Masters Paper.

It was jam-packed and busy. But it was a good busy. This week was just by far wonderful. Not to mention getting boyfriend time was really nice too! Here are some pictures from the week. There are more scattered throughout other specific entries too! So, check out the rest of my blog!

Jackson Hole, thanks for blessing me with one of the best spring breaks ever. You truly topped yourself from last year - good riddance.

Xo.

TheChristyBel


Summit Pose in One of the Hunter's Barns

Such a Wonderful Spring Break!
MUCH BETTER THAN LAST YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment