Friday, March 27, 2015

Fish Are Friends, Not Food


The New Little Fish Friend
I heard from my friend, Adam, that the Animal Biology course was using Betta Fish in their labs this week. This morning, since the labs using the fish were over last night, the biology lab TA's were giving the Bettas away on a first come, first serve basis. How awesome is that? So...of course, 1.) I wanted a pet for my apartment and well, 2.) they were F-R-E-E, Free! Made me miss, my Jesusfish, a lot (my first Betta fish I had in college that lived for like 5-years!).

After my Kelly Warm Springs fish experience and the fact I still had all the supplies, I think it was time to get Jesusfish 2.0. Well, not sure if that name is fitting for this one. But I am so excited to have this little guy in my apartment.

We will see how this pans out come this summer...but, for the time being now, it's perfect. Meet my new little fishy friend!

Let's hope he lasts longer than the fish I got from the Kelly Warm Springs! haha.

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment