Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Has Sprung?

This afternoon was by far the most beautiful of days! And from what I hear, this weather is NOT normal for Laramie, Wyoming. It felt like I was back on the East Coast for a 'normal' spring day. But apparently, the East Coast is not having the same kind of weather right now...looks like Brenna just texted me saying 'it's snowing and I hate you right now.' Well...maybe this, shall I say the forbidden words, 'climate change' has really done something to prove something interesting and scary is happening?!? Who knows, I just know that this afternoon, it was bluebird sunny skies, the warmest sunshine, and 65+ degrees! You know what that means, I laid out in the park near my house! It was super nice out, and it is apparently supposed to be snow on Thursday. So......it was my only opportunity to get out and just soak up some happy Vitamin D and just let the sun hug every part of my body! Sun really does make you feel happy, so go outside and be happy!

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment