Monday, June 22, 2015

Yogi in Jellystone

Started my week jam-packed of Yellowstone Trips today. Looking into this upcoming week, I will  heading up to Jellystone multiple times this week. It's gonna be challenging - they are long days and lots of driving. However, I am pretty excited to see what animals and things this week has in store for me and my guests. Today, Yellowstone really set the bar high for me and my tours for the rest of the week: we saw a grizzly! Mr. Yogi Bear, himself! It was sooooo stinking cool! We stopped in Hayden Valley and found a huge crowd gathered around one of the overlooks. As we set up the scope and my guests were looking through their binoculars, we discovered the grizzly bear that was playing in the Yellowstone River. As we watched the bear, it sprinted out of the river onto the meadow, rolled around, shook itself, and then proceeded to run more, roll around once again, and shake the water off of him. It was a pure adorable-tender moment! He was just rolling around! Below are some photos of the grizzly that gave us a good half-hour of pure awe!

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment