Friday, June 12, 2015

Living in Jellystone

The past few days I have been leading some Yellowstone National Park trips. I have literally done 2-3 trips in a row now! I am gaining more and more confidence as I do these tours! I really do enjoy these tours, although they can be pretty long. We drive about 2.5-hours from the town of Jackson to get to Jellystone, spend most of the time driving around and visiting a bunch of 'hot spots' and areas in the Lower Loop, then drive back to Jackson. These tours are about 12-hours! But let me tell you, I get to know my guests really well and by the end of the day when I return them to their hotels, I have made some wonderful friends and shared many stories and moments with them!

Below are some of the things I have shown some of my guests and shared some amazing and maybe some slightly terrifying experiences with! Enjoy!

TheChristyBel

The Graham's at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
South Rim Drive
Bill Overlooking the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
Overlook of Yellowstone Lake
Before We Drove Up to Jellystone
We Observed Momma Moose and Twin Calves

Great Fountain Geyser Eruption (and Superburst)
My First Time Seeing This Geyser Go Off!
Photo Credit to My Guest, Ruth

Mr. Bison & I Had an Intimate Moment Turn Almost Deadly
He Almost Gored to Van as We Drove Past Him
I Luckily Accelerated Just In Time Before His Horn Impacted My Vehicle
Don't Worry Mom, TheChristyBel & Guests are OKAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment