Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Sweet Jellystone Trip

Bison and Bison Babes
This week, Marc's parents came to visit him here in the Tetons. To give them a Teton welcoming, Marc asked me to give a tour up in Jellystone for his parents. I mean, if i get to be in Yellowstone, how could I say no!? I mean, also, it would be a good first impression to provide a little private tour to the parents of the person you're dating right?! Haha. But anyways, back to the tour, the day was really good, in fact it was great! I practically did the same tour that I give my guests - a view of the Lower Loop. But it was filled with so much fun. We saw a bunch of wildlife, a bunch of hydrothermal features, the Falls at the Yellowstone, and of course, Old Faithful! In between little tidbits of Yellowstone information and facts, of course there were a lot of questions and getting to know me, telling of stories about Marc from the parents, us telling them stories we had experienced together, and just a lot of catching up. Overall, the trip was super awesome. We saw bison super close to the road and practically on the boardwalk at Mud Volcano Area, some fantastic views of the falls and Old Faithful, and we even had a viewing of a grizzly bear! Success! How awesome is that?!?! Marc's parents had 1) never been to Jellystone and 2) to see a grizzly on their first trip is pretty lucky! Below are some photos from our pretty awesome Jellystone Day! Enjoy!

TheChristyBel 
Being a Bear at the Grant Village Gift Shop
(A Little Hoping We See a Bear Later in Yellowstone)
Gibbon Falls
Yogi Bear, Himself, Out in Hayden Valley
(Sure Enough We Did See a Grizzly!)
Marc, His Parents, and I at the Lower Falls at the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone

No comments:

Post a Comment