Thursday, June 4, 2015

Off Days Still Mean GTNP Days

For work, I get to spend mostly everyday in the Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. Even on my off days, I spend my time in the Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. It is the best! This morning, Marc and I drove around checking out some of the places that I take my guests on my tours in Grand Teton. Here are some pictures from our exploration Teton adventure!

TheChristyBel

Muskrat Swimming to Its Mound
Oxbow Lake, Grand Teton National Park
Trumpeter Swan
Grand Teton & National Elk Refuge Visitor Center, National Elk Refuge
Yellow-Headed Blackbird in the Marsh Grass
Grand Teton & National Elk Refuge Visitor Center, National Elk Refuge
Summer Selfie with Marc
Jackson Point Overlook, Signal Mountain, Grand Teton National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment