Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Training to Lead Jellystone

Today, I went on my first training session to lead Jellystone trips (aka Yellowstone National Park tours). I was able to observe Jody. I really enjoy observing him. He is pretty comical and knows so much about guiding and the parks. Below are some of the places that he took his guests. It's great to shadow a tour to get ideas on how to lead your own. Although I have a pretty good idea of where most things are in Jellystone, I am pretty sure I need to refresh myself with the history. Even after grad school, theChristyBel still has homework! I better get studying, since my first trip to Yellowstone is in a few days! Wish me luck!

TheChristyBel

FireHole Falls on Firehole Canyon Drive
It Hailed at the Fountain Paint Pots
BeeHive Geyser Eruption Before Old Faithful!
Hot Spring at Firehole Lake Drive
Iron Springs
Found a Gem at Canyon Village
Mt. Washburn Fire Tower From Hayden Valley
Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

No comments:

Post a Comment