Friday, May 22, 2015

A Colorado Vacation

Summit Pose in Rocky Mountain National Park
For three days, my parents invited me to spend some time at their resort condo in Granby, Colorado before moving out of my Laramie Apartment and starting work with Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris. Granby is only about two and a half hours away south of Laramie, WY. It was a pretty decent scenic drive down, although I got caught in huge fog clouds and some rain. But when I got to Granby, I was greeted by my parents, a relaxing condo unit, a hot tub in the condo, and some opportunities to visit Rocky Mountain National Park and some hot springs! What a great mini-vacation! It was super nice to spend some more time with my parents before they travelled back to Delaware. They had only spent a few days with me in Laramie so having a few extra days with them was really nice before we had to split again. Here are some pictures from my trip south!
TheChristyBel

The Resort Condo Unit - Top Floor
Enjoying the Hot Springs in Sulphur Hot Springs
Moose in the Riparian Area of RMNP
Mom Saw Her First Moose Ever on This Trip!
Mom & Dad in One of the 19-Hot Spring Pools Open
Sulphur Hot Springs, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment