Sunday, May 10, 2015

More Wildlife Safaring


Cathedral Turnout
Right before I left to go back to Laramie, I shadowed one more time before to gain more knowledge of the land, park, and history. This time around, I went with Jody. He is the true definition of a local - born and raised in Jackson Hole and has been guiding ever since high school. He has soooo much knowledge about this place. It was kind of intimidating. But he was able to show me some of his ways that he engages with his guests and more history and information about more places that we can go to in the area. I am really loving this job. It has given me more opportunities to explore, get to know the parks, and be outside (as well as be in a 15-passenger van).

Below are some snapshots of a few things we saw and went to on a sunset tour. Enjoy!
TheChristyBel
Otter Party at the Oxbow! So Fun!


I am Loving the Wildflower Season!
Spring Beauties & Yellowbells!
I Cannot Wait for This Sunset Every Day Again!


No comments:

Post a Comment