Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kenyan Safari Acrobats

Friday evening, I attended a professional development workshop from LASSI (Launching Astronomy: Standards and STEM Integration). We learned about Citizen Science, Big Data, Astronomy, and Zooniverse.org. It was a pretty cool workshop, working with pre-service teachers, masters students, and Wyoming state teachers. The session lasted about 4-hours, and by the time we finished, I was pretty tired. But the Science Methods students convinced me to stay out a little longer and attend the Kenyan Safari Acrobats.

These talented performed travelled 29-miles from Africa to perform for us that evening. It was super cool, thrilling, and awesome to see talented performers doing their thing. They were flipping all over the stage, balancing on each other, stacked chairs, and on glasses and boards! It was super impressive. Not going to lie, watching the performance made me really homesick for performing myself. Wahhhhh. But it was great being an audience member and totally worth staying up past my bedtime for this!

TheChristyBel

He Was My Favorite! Balancing on 8 chairs!


Super Strong, Super Talented.

What!?!? Balancing on a Roller with Glasses and Boards! STFU!



So Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment