Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Take Off Just a Trim

After 2.5 years...I finally allowed someone to put scissors to my hair and cut it! Well, TRIM it!
Now I look a little more well-groomed and less like a Rag-A-Muffin!

I have been having this urge to cut my hair. I mean, not drastically short like in 2012, but just to chop off all the gross, dry, dead ends. When brushing my hair, my brush gathers so much hair in the bristles. It's disgusting! Not to mention, even after a deep conditioning, the hair just feels super gross! So, one of the SMTC staff, Lindsay, recommended a hair salon downtown, called Visions! The hair stylist who did my hair was perfect! She respected my wish to salvage as much length as we could and added some long-hair layers and some fringed-bangs. She was wonderful - totally reminded me of my old hair stylist back in Delaware!

So incredibly pleased with the cut. I know that a TRIM is nothing compared to other cuts, and the pictures do not really show a change, but you must realize: my long hair is my clutch. It's a big deal when someone tries to cut it. But I think this cut has been a complete success!

TheChristyBel
My Hair Feels So Healthy Now!
I Love Running My Fingers Through It!

No comments:

Post a Comment