Monday, February 2, 2015

Another Beautiful Morning!


Where did all these beautiful sunrises come from? Maybe they have been here all this time, I am just never up at 6:30am in the morning to be awake-enough to see them! As I was getting ready to head to my 8am Drawing class (yes, I got into another art class!!! - Super excited for it - more details to come on that later), I saw hues of purple, yellow, orange, and magenta. It was peaking into my window's field of view through the tree branches and rooftops, that I just had to run outside while my pot of water was heating up to get a better glimpse!

Again, the sky was incredibly beautiful. The photos below do not do any justice to what I actually saw, but it was a great way to start my morning.

Have a great day!
TheChristyBel


No comments:

Post a Comment