Thursday, August 7, 2014

Two Girls in Patterned Pants at Wedding Tree

As graduated Teton Science Schools Graduate Students, we have been kicked off campus so next year's graduate students can move in. Since I am still living in the Tetons for the month before moving to Laramie, I am balancing my stays in town with Marc to camping in my tent in the national forest. For the past two nights, I have been camping in patterned pants with Mandy at the Wedding Tree in the National Forest. It's quite convenient since I am still working for Teton Science Schools and it's free! Below is our homeless, camping in luxury set up. It's been quite luxurious - it has been a bit chilly the past two nights and non-stop rain; until this morning that is! We have quite the set up! 

Awesome Tent Set Up with A Lounging Tarp!
Great Prime Camping Site - Large Fire Pit, Great Conifer Protection Cover, and Fantastic View!
A Great New Hippie TV - A Larger Screen Compared To the One We Had at TSS.
Not Too Bad!

More photos to come of the homelessness adventures!
TheChristyBel

PS. Don't worry - we still shower! We find ways! CBel

No comments:

Post a Comment