Thursday, August 28, 2014

Supporting the VA Hunter Gatherers

Two of my good friends, Heather and Brent, have been recording and blogging their best and favorite paleo/caveman food dishes for the past few years. I have occasionally partook in many of their recipes and have enjoyed every single one I have tried. With Marc being a paleo-person, I introduced him to their website, Virginia is for hunter-gatherers, and we try to make a lot of their dishes. If you are interested in this lifestyle or just want to try some really awesome, tasty food, I suggest you check them out! You can even subscribe to their blog and get their recipes and blog entires e-mailed to you!

So one day, their blog entry about Cedar-Plank Salmon entered my mailbox, and of course, me and fish....well I absolutely wanted to make this! I forwarded the e-mail to Marc and it was a definite YES! And well, later that night, this happened! If you want to see the actual recipe and blog entry, go to Heather and Brent's website and check out the Ceda Plank Salmon with Thyme-Balsamic Glaze. Do it!

After work, Marc Came Home With These Flowers! And They Were Purple!
'Just Because!'
We Didn't Have Cedar Plank, But Cedar Paper Worked Just Fine!
And It Was DELICIOUS!
Thanks Brent and Heather for sharing this delicious dish!
TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment