Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Jaclyn Visits the Tetons

So, it only took about a year, but I was able to convince Snuggles (Jaclyn) to make a visit to the Tetons. Showing her around the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem and having her explore this place, I think definitely showed her how much I loved it here and why it may take some convincing otherwise to leave this place. Unfortunately I had to work the week that she visited, so she did a lot of exploring on her own. Here are some photos of the moments we shared together!

TheChristyBel

Jaclyn and My Main Man, Abe
Liberty Burger Food Shot
Moments with Marc at the Dinner Table
Our Whiskey Celebration of Jaclyn's Visit
Four-Person Spoon
Cloudy Tetons...Please Come Back Out
Babes in the Granite Hot Springs
Snuggin' 24-7
Tender Moments
I Think Marc Enjoyed His Time With Us.
Not Unusual.
Mountain Biking at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
(Of Course in Patterned Pants)!
She Was a Natural
Wings & Things at the Mangy Moose

No comments:

Post a Comment