Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cleaning the Outreach Closet

Over the past three weeks of August, I not only helped teach some other programming at Teton Science Schools, but I offered my organizational and cleaning skills to the Outreach Closet. I wish I had taken a photo of the 'Before,' but those who have seen the outreach closet right after the summer capstone, can attest that the room was 'non-livable' - where you could not see the floor or even navigate through it. Below are the after photos of 45+ hours of blood,  sweat, tears, frustrations, 4-bags of trash, lots of Ke$ha and Beyonce listening, and removing everything into the Earth Science Classroom and back into its home!

The Teton Science Schools faculty was pretty impressed and Kate Bodey was beyond thankful for my help. I hope that the current TSS Grads will take care of that room! A lot of time and work went into making it beautiful to start the new outreach year out with a clean and organized bang!

I am pretty awesome...I know! 

You can see a floor!
Keeping It Clean, Organized, & Labeled!
Jordan and I Even Made the Specimens Beautifully Organized!
Keep It Clean! The Key to Success is to Maintain and Follow Systems!
TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment