Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Little Brown Discovery

While I am still staying in the Tetons for the rest of August before morning to Laramie, I decided to get some extra spending cash in during my stay-cation. So, I am going to be teaching some programs, organizing the Outreach Closet, cleaning the Resource Room, and cleaning out the graduate student cabins for the Teton Science Schools on the Kelly Campus to get some extra cash. While cleaning Blacktail Butte, Mandy's old cabin, guess what I discovered in one of the windows!?!?!?!?

An Upside Down Animal That Can Fly!
A Little Brown Bat!
Do not worry, I did not touch him or harm him while trying to get him out of her cabin - just simply removed the screen and convinced him to un-cling himself from the screen to another overhang of another cabin! Thanks to Joe! He's safe now!

Saving animals, one little bat at a time!

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment