Saturday, August 2, 2014

Moving a Little More East - Laramie

I didn't think that moving out of a no-bathroom, one-room cabin would actually be sad...but I was completely sad to pack up Cloudveil Dome Cabin and move the 7-hours to Laramie. Marc was really nice to let me borrow his van and his weekend and help me move to my new city.

Luckily, I will not be officially moving into my new apartment until August 31-September 1. For the next month, I will be staying in the Tetons and working with Teton Science Schools with some outreach organization and teaching programs. So, I still have sometime left before I really have to say goodbye to the Tetons...until then, here is the process of moving to Laramie.

TheChristyBel

Packing Up My Life
Not That Much Stuff, Right?!?
Thanks To Marc & His Van Everything Went In...& Guess What?!?!
There Was Extra Room!
To Sleep In, Of Course!
Officially Made It To My New Apartment!
My Very Own Bathroom! - It's Huge!
And I Have a Closet Again - A Huge Walk-In One I Might Add!
Thanks to Mom for Hooking Me Up with a Bed!
I Have a Huge Kitchen/Living Room...What Do I Fill It With?!?!
I Have No Furniture! Haha!
Yep...No Furniture! 
Best Part About the Apartment - I Can Cook For Myself Again!!
TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment