Friday, October 24, 2014

Graduating From Physical Therapy!

Ready To Hike Again!!!
So this morning, I was celebrated for enduring through seven-weeks of lots of stretching, strengthening, painful needle procedures, and core-work exercises. Homestead Physical Therapy has given me the clear on being discharged from the clinic. They say my knees are stronger and that they have done all they can do to help my knees. And I'm feeling great! My physical therapists have stated that as long as I keep up with the exercises I have been given, I do not need to go to physical therapy anymore. However, I am always welcome back if something happens!

This is incredibly exciting! I have been hiking a whole bunch at Vedauwoo and in Boulder (as you can see from previous posts), and I have not had little to no issues (knock on wood). Hopefully I can start training for some bigger and more strenuous hikes for the future! Backpacking and maybe some Thru-Hiking, Here I Come! Mandy Redpath: Get Ready!

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment