Wednesday, October 29, 2014

And the Ceramics Continues!

Just an artistic update, here are my final altered forms (Problem #2) with intricate (neat-ure-themed) attachments. They are drying and almost ready to be bisque-fired! Then onto glazing! ahhh!!!

Owl in a Tree, Balsamroot, Moose Antler Ceramic Altered Forms
All Wheel-Thrown, Hand Built Attachments, Stoneware
Elk Antler, Feathers, Basal Leaves
All Wheel-Thrown, Hand Built Attachments, Stoneware
All 10 Cylinders I Threw the First Few Weeks of Class (For Problem #1)
A Variety of Glazes, Techniques, and Applications
Glazed Cylinders #1-5
Glazed Cylinders #6-10
Loving this artistic journey, even though it is long, stressful, time-consuming, and incredibly overwhelming, I am having a great time working with my hands again, experimenting, and expanding and challenging my artistic talents!

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment