Monday, January 5, 2015

Working at the Mountain

Besides working on my Masters paper and enjoying the Tetons, I also got a job! I am beyond excited to say I am working with the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for the month! Since I really did not get any time with little ones while I was in Laramie, I am excited to be working with 3-5 year olds in the Pioneers area of the Kids' Ranch with the Mountain Sports School at the resort. I am not ski or snowboard instructing, but I get to assist in the Pioneers classroom. All in all, this means, baby time, well, Little Human time! The children I get to work with are sooo darn cute! Yes, a little bit of a handful at times, but are so darn cute and sweet! So if you're at the mountain on Saturday, Sunday, or Mondays....come visit!

I really love this job: working with little ones has been awesome! Getting a baby fix has been great (do not worry, it also reminds me how much I do not want any of my own) and its also helping me work on my Spanish speaking skills! We see a lot of children that do not speak English, so trying to communicate with them can be very challenging. But, I am slowly remembering a lot from middle and high school and freshmen year of college! It's all coming back to me! And the little ones definitely like to laugh at me when I say or pronounce things wrong. 

Can't wait until next Saturday!
TheChristyBel 




Got my Employee Seasons' Pass!
Literally Passed Out on the Table!
#toomuchshredding
Little Ones That Are in Love!
Warm Hugs!

Andrea Teaching Jimmy How to Do Clapping Games

No comments:

Post a Comment