Thursday, December 11, 2014

Survived to the Last Day of Fall Classes!

I am pleased to announce I have survived up to my Last Day of Fall Semester Classes. This does not include all my finals. As of today, I have one final left (next Tuesday) and a paper to turn in by next Friday. So, I am soooooo close to being done with this semester! I cannot wait! Below is a photo of the NSTA (National Science Teacher Association) - UW Chapter! This group consists of my Methods I cohort and a few additional individuals. We had a meeting and a luncheon right after our Methods I course, so we got a group photo together to celebrate the end of the semester! I absolutely love my Science Secondary Ed Methods Cohort. What a great group of people to work alongside with - so thankful Kate Welsh introduced me to Dr. Burrows and this wonderful bunch of people!

Now onto studying for my last final!

TheChristyBel

NSTA - UW Chapter 2014/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment