Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Naughty or Nice?


Sunfish
Have you been naughty or nice this year?!? TheChristyBel could tell! Just kidding. This year, for holiday gifts, I made a bunch of ceramic mugs for family and friends! Here are a few that I have given away already. There are a few more that still need to be given to some recipients. I'll post more when all them have been distributed! I am so grateful to have taken the ceramics class. Not only to expand my artistic capabilities, but I was able to make all of my gifts for the holidays. Saved me time and money since I was already in the studio for most of my fall semester life! I was able to also incorporate my 2-D drawings onto the mugs too through the Xerox image transfer method. So everyone got 3-D and 2-D art from me. They came out pretty well! Don't you think?!


Western Northern Flicker
Pronghorn


Western Meadowlark
Snow Shoe Hare
Dragonfly
Downy Woodpecker
Chickadee
Black Bear
Great Horned Owl

Rock Climber

No comments:

Post a Comment