Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Flying to the First State


With the help of my friend, Vikki, I was able to be driven to the Laramie Airport (by far the smallest one I have ever been to...I take that back, not the smallest, but one of the smallest airports I have been to) to make my journey back to the East Coast. Delaware, I can almost see you. I'll see you in a few hours!

Laramie's plane to Denver was a 30+ person plane. Super tiny...I was the last seat in the back of the plane. Haha. You could feel practically every gust. Also, I was afraid to even move. I totally thought that if I did, I'd rock the plane. Haha.

So far, it looks like my flights are on time and the weather is clear for traveling! Soon, I will be amongst family, friends, and the DNS Dream Team!

As soon as I get off the plane, I have been invited to go to a surprise holiday party hosted at Gordon and Fran Fisher's! Keep it quiet! No one knows I'm attending! What a surprise! :)

TheChristyBel

The Prop Plane I Flew to Denver In!

No comments:

Post a Comment