Sunday, August 9, 2015

One of My Last Teton Tours

An Osprey
Fun Fact: It Pooped Right After I Took This Shot. Classy.
So, Marc and I have decided to move back east. Our plans are still under investigation and contemplation, but we have decided that we should check out what other places have in store for us. This is not at all a farewell to the Tetons, as we will be back, but this is just a so long for awhile.

As I have told Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris of my leaving and the next few posts are going to be some of my last wildlife-filled posts for some time until I find more in new places.

Today was one of my last Grand Teton tours - a sunrise and sunset back-to-back. Here are some of the highlights from them today! Enjoy!

TheChristyBel
Bull Elk - Wapiti - White Butt Out in the Sage Flats
Least Chipmunk
Huge Bison Patties - Hungry?
Uinta Ground Squirrel at Mormon Row
Mountain BlueBird, Male

No comments:

Post a Comment