Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Blue Moon Goodbye

This evening was a rough evening for my family and I. After a long day of working in Yellowstone, I came home to some news from my aunt. Earlier this evening, I discovered that my Aunt Isabel passed away. This is really heartbreaking for the family. Even though, Aunt Isabel had been going through some previous health conditions and battles, I feel incredibly sad I was not able to visit with her as often as some of my other relatives. Being in Wyoming, or even back in Delaware, my residing locations are always a ways away from other family members which make visiting them really hard and very, very sporadic. When tragedy faces itself in our family, it makes me feel much farther away from them. 

However, Aunt Isabel left this world during a time of beauty. As I read the e-mail from my aunt bringing the sad news, I look up into the Teton sky and see one of the largest, most beautiful Blue Moons. She sure does know how to make a memory and give us a beautiful gift to help guide us through this difficult time.

RIP Aunt Isabel (1945 - 2015)

Blue Moon
RIP Aunt Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment