Thursday, August 6, 2015

Black Marmots

Today, I had an interview with pretty much my dream job! I do not want to say much about it (do not want to jinx this opportunity). But what I can say is that it was definitely incredibly positive and went really well! I think I asked some really good questions about the job and organization, as well as answered their questions with honesty and accuracy with theChristyBel-ness! Super excited! More information to come as it comes in!

But, to celebrate such a wonderful moment of the summer, Marc and I went on a celebratory Gondola ride at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Let me just say that I am constantly nerding out on wildlife wherever we go - totally still in tour guide mode even when I am not working. As we were heading up the mountain in the Gondola, we look down and discovered Marmots! Ok, sure, marmots are the groundhog of the Tetons and can be not too exciting to most people. But these marmots were BLACK! I have never seen black ones! It was super cool! And not to mention, there were three of them! Heart was definitely exploding!

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment