Sunday, August 9, 2015

Inspiring Young Minds

I really do love this job I have this summer. Sure it is mega long hours, a lot of driving, and occasionally some challenging guests or situations, but then...I get some really awesome guests with some really awesome children that want to learn about what they are seeing on these tours. That is when I step back and think, 'This is what I went to school for. This is what I love the most.'

Today, I had some children on my tour that were some pretty awesome scientists in the works! Totally engaged and wanted to learn more about what JellyStone has to offer. I love how they totally wanted to try out my heat gun and look through some field guides as we were looking at things! Not to mention, they asked a lot of really good questions. Also, I thought it would be fun to do the Junior Ranger program and they absolutely loved it!

TheChristyBel

Trumpeter Swans
Elk Calf
Fountain Geyser - Pretty Steamy on This Rainy Yellowstone Day

No comments:

Post a Comment