Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Year Three: Missing You Everyday

Not a day goes by that I do not think of Linda. Her determination to get things done, her welcoming personality and love for her staff at work, her strength to push forward (even during the most stressful, challenging, and saddening of times), her humor and her funny jokes (can we all remember that horse joke she would try to always tell us, but could never finish because she would just crack her self up!?!), her positivity and love for herself and for others, and so much more. 

I constantly get reminded of those moments and qualities she possessed. I am really glad that I brought out my Linda pin, t-shirt, and an assortment of photos here to Wyoming with me. Being constantly reminded of someone that taught you so much during a short period of time is a great quick inspiration and reminder for your own self awareness and a stroll down memory lane.


I cannot believe it has already been three years since Lady Linda has left us. It still boggles my mind I can pinpoint exactly where I was when I first heard about Linda being sick and where I was when I got the phone call to go to her side for one that one final visit. Still boggles my mind.

Today, Linda, we do not celebrate that it has been three years since your passing, but we celebrate all the wonderful gifts that you have shared with us and left for us that constantly keep you in our hearts. Even though I do that everyday, today of all days, I'll be thinking of you just a little bit more than usual. Missing you so much. Xo.

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment