Friday, November 28, 2014

Stay Beautiful, Philly!

My Thanksgiving Break was too short, literally, too short. I was only able to indulge in a fraction of its beauty for about 36-hours. But it was worth it. Being able to spend time with my family, my home, my wonderful little state, and of course, my bed, was incredibly worth the short time I was able to get a taste of home. As I sit here in the airport waiting for my flight back to Denver, I was able to gaze at a wonderful sunrise. Philly, you are incredibly beautiful. Sure, the Tetons and the Wyoming landscape brings wonderful sunrises, but there will always be something more about Philly's sunrise that just makes me so incredibly happy! I cannot wait to see you again, Philly, in 19-days! Stay beautiful!

TheChristyBel

A Philly Sunrise Waiting for My Flight Back to the Forever West!

No comments:

Post a Comment