Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Not a Snow Day

So, I woke up today to so many of my friends back home expressing their excitement for the SNOW that arrived over night!  That is so wonderful to hear, but let me tell you something...
I've have snow since well...October! hehe.

I am not going to lie, but I did love all the East Coast Snow Day Posts & Pictures and all the school/work closings...it really makes me miss home!  Glad the winter wonderland is finally there!

Loads of Snow in Front of Cloudveil!
It's been snowing here for the past 3-4 weeks straight. AND....
I STILL HAD SCHOOL!

You Haven't Seen Nothing Yet! hehe.
Love you all East Coast Loves!

PS. COUNTDOWN BEGINS TODAY!
10 DAYS!

L, TheChristyBel

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it, wind chill is 11 here this morning...Nice party at Gordon's last evening. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete