Saturday, April 23, 2016

New Wheels for theChristyBel

With all the carriage roads that the Mohonk Preserve has and not to mention the additional amount of carriage roads that Minnewaska State Park has (which connects to and from the Preserve carriage roads), my outdoor experiences and recreational drive was begging my insides to purchase a bike! Sure I have a bike at home in Delaware, but it is a beach cruiser; it is not equipped to withstand some uneven terrain and rocks. So, I did some digging around and research, and a few folks from the Preserve guided us to a place in town to get my questions answered and my need for a bike fixed. The Bike Depot in New Paltz took great care of me. Really found a bike that meets my needs and the type of biking I was looking into doing, allowed me to test drive a whole bunch around town, and gave me a great deal on a bike! And now, I am a proud owner of a Specialized Jynx Mountain Bike...and it's purple!

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment