Monday, September 1, 2014

Last Few Days in the Tetons

I did not think it would be really hard to say goodbye to Jackson. But as my time here in the Tetons grew shorter and shorter, I realized it was going to be one of the hardest goodbyes I would have to make. Since I am grounded from hiking, we took the time to celebrate my last few days in Jackson by doing some fun activities - from inside artwork to partying about town at the bars, to having a 'Tourist Day' (that will come in another blog entry!) Enjoy the pics!

TheChristyBel

Went to a Ski Sale at the Mountain Resort
Found a Cat Snowboard!
Took a Tram Ride Up Rendezvous Mountain!
Going Up in the Tram

Gazed into Corbett's Couloir
Corbett's Couloir
Color By Numbers!
Kissing Wolves
Water Color and Pen & Ink Art Mornings with Marc
A Work in Progress
Went to the Lynyrd Skynyrd Concert at Jackson Hole Live!
Beautiful Teton Sunsets
The Nelson Crew!
I'm Gonna Miss Them So Much!

#Operation Kidnap Christy
I love the Roommates!
They Wanted Me To Stay!
Wahhhh!
Photobooth Moments in Town!
It's a Hard 'Goodbye' But Not Forever!
TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment