Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Happy One Year, Blog!


One year ago, today, I decided to document every and any experience that headed my way as I traveled westward to Kelly, Wyoming to embark on a new chapter of my life - graduate school and environmental education in a formal, professional career path.

I hope that many of you, my followers and blog readers, have enjoyed my experiences that I have shared and feel as if you were here with me in the Tetons experiencing these unforgettable moments alongside me!

This blog has been a great keepsake and record of my new life here in the Tetons, as well as a great resource for me to reflect back on in the future.

This is not the end of this blog, there is plenty more to come!

Just celebrating the fact that I have been actually keeping up with this thing, since journals were never my thing!

Enjoy!

TheChristyBel

A Little Moment of Joy Found Today on the Main Lodge Porch
A One-Eyed Sphinx Moth!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment