Saturday, July 5, 2014

Auctioning Off Babysitting!

A few weeks ago, the Kelly Campus hosted an Auction to raise money for next year's graduate class. This was a really fun event because all the current graduate students donated something(s) to the auction to bid off. Some of them were really silly (aka stealing faculty's car keys or personal items from their desks) to really beautiful hand-made art, baked goods, food, and activities/event. Not only did I donate some of the artwork from TheChristyBel, but since I also enjoy being with little humans, I donated 3-individual nights of free babysitting! Score! Since I have been craving working with pre-K and little ones since I was on outreach, it was a great way to get my 'baby fix' while I worked with middle and high schoolers all summer long.

So during the week of my planning week for eXpressions in Nature and Art, I sent out e-mails to the three lucky faculty that won my babysitting tickets to start penciling in some dates to watch some children! Here are some photos of a few of the children I got the honor to play with this past week!

Stickers & Drawing with Talia
Please Note Her Dorothy Outfit!
Making Bugs with Dylan
Shout Out to my Ashland Nature Center Counselors!
Dylan and Bard Playing in String Lake!
How Cool Are These Towels?!?!
I Was Not Babysitting Two Boys - But An Alien & A Toad!
Paddle Board Time!

Don't worry parents, TheChristyBel will be here all August-long in the Tetons!
She is still taking babysitting gigs!

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment