Saturday, July 19, 2014

Getting Inked By Tyhara From Expressions!

I let Tyhara, one of our students from Expressions in Nature and Art, use my arm as one of the mediums for her art portfolio, body art - pen & ink. She's such a talented artist! I was watching her doodle all over her legs during one of our sit-spots, earlier today, and totally had to ask her to give me some ink on me too!

Still a work in progress, I'm loving the tree and the fossilized dinosaur on my arm! 

Makes me really want to get inked permanently. One day!!

Getting Inked by Tyhara
Fossils & Dinosaurs
Should I Get a Real Full Sleeve?
A Living Piece of Artwork By My Girl, Tyhara!

Don't Worry, Mom...It's Not Real.
Yet.

TheChristyBel

1 comment:

  1. Yes. You should totally get that done.

    -Conry

    ReplyDelete