Saturday, June 18, 2016

Water Balloon Fights with Friends

This summer has been hot!! And it has only been pretty much a month into this summer season. I have totally forgotten about how humid the east coast is. I do not mind the hot, but the humidity, is not so fun every now and then (ok, more like all the time). It makes me really miss the dry heat from the Tetons! I am really grateful for the air condition. But I guess working for the Preserve, I get the benefit to swim in the Coxing Kill or at Mohonk Lake, but sometimes I just want to stay home and cool off. So, while in Poughkeepsie running errands, I totally stopped in Target and picked up some waterballoons! Marc and I called over the Toman's and we had some dinner together and decided to cool off! It was super fun and a great way to beat this heat!

TheChristyBel

Hallie and Fish stole my phone and took a billion selfies with it.
Fun times in our backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment