Sunday, June 19, 2016

Upcycling a Watering Can

After a whole bunch of upcycling furniture, I have been on a Pinterest craze. While scoping out some other projects to eventually dive into, I stumbled upon this one - A Watering Can that Pours Crystals I immediately clicked the image! I had a whole bunch of crystals I got from the Gardiner Transfer Station while helping Wendy and was totally waiting to do something with them. This was definitely the opportunity. I stopped by HomeGoods while I was in Kingston, found a cheap galvanized watering can, bought it and brought it home. It was a little tricky trying to remove the perforated part, but after a lot of patience and the handy work of some needle-nosed pliers, I was able to get wire through and the crystals drawn on! And ta-da!!!! A new hanging decoration for our backyard and another home for a plant friend! Amazing!

TheChristyBel

Watering the Garden with Crystals!

No comments:

Post a Comment