Saturday, July 18, 2015

Wildlife of the Day

I have not had a Full Day Grand Teton Tour since I started working with JHWS. It was great to be back in the Tetons. I mean, do not get me wrong, I love being up in Jellystone, but its nice spicing up the work schedule with a good ol' Teton tour! Plus, I am recovering from a cold (so it was nice finishing up around 3pm and sitting in a hot tub with a long hot shower to soothe whatever is remaining in my system).

But back to the tour. Had a wonderful couple from Seattle today. And today's successful tour was provided by: Pronglettes (aka Baby Pronghorn). I just love this time of year! Not just because it is warm and I can be in shorts, but there are still babies out in the GYE! Got a little snapshot of this little cutie today. It's sibling is hiding behind the sage next to it. Until next time!

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment