Thursday, July 9, 2015

Pan Full of Biscuits

I have been given a lot of trips up to Yellowstone this month and I always see or experience something new. Today I learned a new term for describing clouds: 'a pan full of biscuits.' On our way home from Yellowstone, the clouds literally looked like a pan full of biscuits. That is what one of my guests had stated in her observation, and well looking at the clouds, I agreed. 
Tell Me How You Would Describe This?
Look at This Sky! It's Incredible!
Other than the cloud observation, we had a successful day up in Jellystone: bison calves nursing from mom, pocket gophers trying to steal the show when we were viewing bull elk and trumpeter swans, and of course, another viewing of a Grizzly sow and her two cubs!

TheChristyBel

Baby is Hungry!
Pocket Gophers!
Grizzly Momma and Two Babes

No comments:

Post a Comment