Monday, July 13, 2015

A First State in Yellowstone

Today, I had a private family Yellowstone National Park Tour. It was super fun! I really love big families from the east coast, especially this one! This family was from Ohio and Pittsburgh. However, one of the daughters is a fellow Blue Hen! How small of a world is that! I was just so happy to meet another person that went to Delaware...and well knew where Delaware was! haha. Not only did I have a family that was from close to home, but we saw another DE plate in the park! That never happens! The day was great full of great views of the hydrothermal features, waterfalls, and of course, yet again, another grizzly siting! Actually we saw two separate sitings: one lone bear and one with two cubs! Score! The family was super awesome! I wish I had gotten a photo of them! But their fantastic experience will definitely stay in my memory! 

TheChristyBel

Water Run Off into the Firehole at Midway Geyser Basin


Grand Prismatic on Such a Beautiful Day!
Hello, Fellow Delaware Car!

No comments:

Post a Comment