Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Gaining Perspective


Out of this drawing course, I can tell I definitely prefer to draw certain things and not draw other things. One area that I have been struggling with and feeling not so positive about is one, two, and three-point perspective drawings. Having focal points and making sure all angles are meeting up and having proportions is really challenging. I think another thing that defines my personal artistic and creative style is that I prefer not to draw man-made things, such as buildings and architecture. I personally do not find that visually appealing to me. But, I am really glad I tried it. If I work really hard and take my time, I can produce decent work, but I feel that my passion and drive is not really there. However, besides one, two, and three point perspective drawings, we will be going into my main out of comfort zone: Portraits! Those are definitely not my strongest, but we will see. Having an open-mind. So stay tuned!

TheChristyBel

No comments:

Post a Comment