Saturday, May 20, 2017

Lauren & Neil's Wedding

This past weekend, I visited Long Island to attend a wedding of one of Marc's high school friends. The wedding was super beautiful and super fun. We were able to sit at the high school friends table. This was a super great way for me to meet more of his high school friends. Even though I rarely, talk to any of the people I was friends with in my high school group, it was super cool to see how close-knit his friends from Commack High still are. I had a blast at this wedding. Lauren (one of the girls from their core-group), the Bride, was absolutely beautiful. And Neil, the Groom, was super nice. The food was pretty awesome and the rest of the night was just dancing away and taking over a Polaroid camera and taking lots of pictures. Lauren and Neil, your wedding was amazing and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy!

Our Table Name Cards
TheChristyBel
Nicole and Her Mom
Me, Amanda, and Nicole
Kisses Caught on Film

No comments:

Post a Comment