Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Winter Storm Stella

This winter has been very different from last year's winter - there is more snow! After Niko, I thought that spring would be coming upon us...however, that is not the case. Winter Storm Stella closed the Preserve for 2-days giving us about 16+ inches of snow. I worked from home, cuddled the Ted, had a constant fire going, and just waited for the plow to come and shovel me out of the house. I really hope this is the last snow - Pond Keepers is coming up and I really would like to get into the ponds!
The Solar Panels would avalanche snow onto our front doorway...literally snowing me in!
Ted Trying to Help Me Work!
Just keeps piling up!
Ted Getting Stir Crazy
Post-Plow
Bertha is Halfway Covered!
Had to Make a Tunnel to the Front Door

No comments:

Post a Comment