Sunday, January 3, 2016

Ice Skating at the Mountain House

Being an employee of the Mohonk Preserve is pretty awesome in itself. But let me tell you, there are some even bigger perks - as an employee I have some pretty awesome advantages to accessing the Mohonk Mountain House. As an employee, I get discounts and free access to many amenities at the Mountain House - including ice skating at the ice rink pavilion! This evening, the Tomans, Marc, and I all went ice skating during the open session. Enjoy some of the moments we all shared together!

Get Outside!
TheChristyBel

Skating was soooo fun!
Although terrifying - I have not been on skates since 2007!
Fun Time and Friends
The Mountain House Ice Rink Have Chairs to Use on the Ice!
Fun, Yet Terrifying!
Especially When David Pushes You!
Spending Time with Fish is ALWAYS FUN!
Really Fun!
Holding Hands, but Trying Not to Fall
Fun Times!
Obligatory Couple Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment