Friday, January 8, 2016

Famous in the Poughkeepsie Journal

TheChristyBel is Getting Famous!
They may not be my scientific illustrations, but my photos are taking the social media by storm.

I am really glad that my office desk at the Visitor Center is right next to the Social Media Associate. We really bond over Instragram and I always have some really cool nature finds while I am in the field to supply her to place all over the Preserve's Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr. She also has placed my photos on some of the marketing materials and out into the community.

Two of my photos and natural science 'nature tidbits' have made it into the Poughkeepsie Journal! Check them out in the links below each photo.

TheChristyBel

November 25, 2015
The Walking Stick
Found in the Woodland Forest at Spring Farm
Mohonk Preserve, Gardiner, NY
January 7, 2016
Chestnut Oak Acorns
Found on December 19, 2015 on Oakwood Drive
Mohonk Mountain House, Gardiner, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment